Thursday, November 24, 2011

Baked Salmon!


     One of the things that I would love to thank on this day is for my wonderful family here, and in the Philippines as well. I am also thankful for having such a wonderful man who listens and deals with my drama, for his on going good health, and for Salmon that helps a lot on our venture to achieving great health. Having a family that loves you and cares for you other than your own family is such a blessing, and so is my extended family.

     And so on Thanksgiving I would like to post one of my new favorites and an old favorite for many of you, a wonderful orange-redish looking kinda fish called Salmon! I had heard of this fish back in the Philippines but I never had the chance to try it, because it was so freaking expensive. Salmon is one of my husband's favorite fish, believe it or not, we now eat salmon 3 times a week, and sometimes I kinda feel like I'm starting to have scales (LOL!) because of it. So before I turned into a fish with gills, try this simple, and easy to follow recipe, and a really delicious dish!



1 ½ lbs Coho Salmon (Wild)
½ of fresh lemon
Kosher salt
Pepper
Olive oil

Preheat Oven to 450 degrees F.

1. Wash salmon and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Squeeze the lemon juice over the salmon fillet evenly.
3. Sprinkle a generous amount of kosher salt and pepper.
4. Drizzle with olive oil.
5. Place salmon on the cooking sheet with non-stick foil, skin down.
6. Bake for 16-20 minutes. 
7. Enjoy!


-Love-

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Where did you find the time to make salmon on Thanksgiving?

    Love you!

    -Matrix

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's something I'm thankful for, not something we ate on Thanksgiving hehhehe...

    Love yah!

    -Love-

    ReplyDelete